We had Critical Listening class this morning. We listened to Cream, Led Zep. and The Who.
I went CRAZY when we listened to The Who. I was bobbing my head and dancing. I LOVED IT :)
All thanks to Mom and Dad and the CSIs.
Then we had our tech class where we went over some of the masters. Mine was not looked at but it will be on Friday, with Marcus by my side.
Then I had AnnaMarie's session with Warren. He pretty much added loop and STARTED re-recording her vocals. My mind was boggled. It was like a car wreck that WARREN caused, but I have to clean it up.
Whatever. Ugh. Done. But not (it gets better).
Then I had lunch.
AND THEN the techs and some of the execs went to see Clair Global. http://www.clairglobal.com/
It is where Marcus used to work. "Clair is the premier global sound reinforcement provider and acknowledged audio industry leader, offering a complete array of state-of-the-art products, technical staff and services to the professional touring industry. "
It was awesome to go through their warehouse and talk to the guy in charge, "Scooter. We were there for so long but I lost track of time.
When I got back to the apartment I started to look at our final exams. We have a memorization one and one that will be more of a reference guide for us.
I will preface this with the fact that I have not read any books or written any papers: BUT the memorization one will make me have to study a lot and the reference one is going to be tough and lots of work.
BUT this is the only exam this semester I have had to do. And this semester has been worth it.
So that is the only complaining I will do.
Besides, I'm a natural now ;) I can do it.
These last few weeks should be a bit more relaxing anyways and I have plenty of time to do research and study.
It's been interesting to see this semester in perspective throughout the semester. At different times. Going through different things.
Yes, no matter what, It has been worth it.
:)
"Sweet."
No comments:
Post a Comment