Today was an exciting day!
We had a exam discussion with Tom for our morning class.
Then Warren discussed with us his clinical depression which was fascinating to learn about and it explained some things.
Then I had lunch.
THEN I started working on my tech final exam. I looked up average living costs and tech terms ALL afternoon.
Then I went to "To Write Love On Nashville" with Rose. Details Details, Burn the Ballroom, Go Go Saggio, Half-Priced Hearts, and Mid Summer Classic performed. It was really fun.
I got to talk to Burn the Ballroom for awhile. They were cute. :) They seemed to enjoy talking to me. We talked about how long they had been together and I talked about CMC.
I loved talking to a band seriously, rather than slobbering over them.
Tomorrow is my time with Marcus to mix and tweak my masters.
"Thank you for that."
No comments:
Post a Comment