4.18.2011

And the Winner Is...

Today we had two guest speakers.

The first was Nathan Johnson and his wife. He has worked on all kinds of albums and movies with music. He was a really cool guy and had a lot of good things to say.

Then was Paul and Courtney, friends of Warren from Greenville College. They both work in the tech/production area of music, in New York City.

Paul works at the Jimmy Fallon Show and Courtney works for an audio company. They had some awesome stories and I really enjoyed it.

After that we were supposed to have sound check for the Grammies but no one really showed up so we cancelled it.

Tonight? The CMC Grammies. I'm psyched. I am going to dress up big time! Ashley and Kylie are doing makeup and hair on me.

Look out CMC boys. ;)


"And I'm on drugs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment