Today we had an overview of the CMC building as well as tech stuff like sound equipment and light equipment. Warren Pettit, our leader, had us practice wrapping cables.
Guess what that took me back to...LAKESIDE two summers ago working in Hoover Auditorium. It made me miss Ted, the sound guy I worked with.
But as any Schlaegel, I did not remember how to do it CORRECTLY. So I started from step one and had a little help from Jason, one of the execs.
Tonight is the artist's first performance, as well as tomorrow night. It should be really exciting. The girls are fantastic and I am so psyched to hear them behind a mic. I'm excited to hear the boys too and hear everyone play their guitars, pianos and drums!
That is all for now~more updates when I have them.
1! 2! 3! 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment