Today was a busy, stressful day.
We had two Hammer Times for the two shows.
I got there early to set up. blaaah. I'm so tired.
It started late because we didn't have the ear packs (in-ear monitors) ready. It always seems to me that we are NEVER ready for anything.
We know when SOUND check is, but we don't prepare enough time for LINE check. rawr.
Then I took a shower and got ready for Community Dinner.
Ashley called me and we talked for awhile. I miss her so much.
Community Dinner was good.
Afterwards AnnaMarie dressed me up for the showcase of Zach and the Coyotes at a venue in Nashville.
She did an amazing job and I kept getting compliments from the girls. And I got a whistle or two from some guys.
The girls thought I looked like a super model. Best Comment Ever.
The show was great. Zach and the guys did an awesome job and I felt so confident with the way I looked.
Did I mention I wore high heels?! Haha.
It was a nice break from CMC.
Tomorrow the work continues toward the goal of Tour.
It will be stressful but I'm looking forward to Tour.
Road Trip.
Late night this morning.
I really miss you, sleep.
"Gosh, now we have to look better than Candice!"
No comments:
Post a Comment