3.16.2011

Itch-bay Stage Manager Candice

Today we had our Hammer Time for both shows.

I was in the zone BIG time. I took my job serious and got things done.

Jason Blasing gave me three stage hands for the shows.

Two to help move things and one to help Joel with patch work.

We went through both shows pretty well, I thought.

At the end Warren tested our fastness between Meredith & Audrey's set and Ashley & Kylie's set because there is a major set change.

We will have to work on set transitions tomorrow.

I was stressed today and took my anger out on door frames and other things.

But I felt in control.

I don't care what people might think of my insanity; I don't care. I'm doing my job.

Tonight we have the Scratch Track showcase. It should be a good show.

*Candice punches couch*

No comments:

Post a Comment