3.07.2011

Oh Joyous Day!

Today was long and it is not over until 4 am tomorrow morning.

We had a listen to all our masters. Dan's sounded terrible. There was too much low end and it just didn't sound the way it did in studio. I felt like crap when they were commenting on it.

AnnaMarie's was interesting. The profs didn't like the groove and it was hard to watch her sink into her chair.

:(

After that we went down to the studio with Warren. He was going to pick one of the masters to remix...............Dan asked him to remix his.

Which was fine, because I know it was poor quality. But still, it burned a little.

*sigh*

Warren fixed it, made it sound brighter...and better. I learned a few things from watching him do it.

But...it was in front of everyone. Self-esteem challenge.

Then we had a lunch break and then Hammer Time for the "audition" for Tour.

I did monitors, which went alright. There were a few times the artists couldn't hear themselves and I didn't know.

After that, we had free time, so I took the drums back downstairs to the tracking room and then practiced my guitar with the help of Luke, one of the artists.

Joe Casey helped too haha with my B chord. :)

Anyways, then we had community dinner and community meeting.

I'm back at the apartment taking a breather until my 1-4 am with Dan tonight.

Oh and the Tour got changed to more of a headliner show. Many people are happy or disappointed. :(

So yeah, I'm exhausted and not ready to record. But I'll be ready at one.

Prayers that I get sleep this week? Thank you.

"You're doing a good job"

No comments:

Post a Comment