3.16.2011

What Time is It?

My early morning was insane.

I went to bed in the student lounge, woke up not knowing what time it was, and then went down to the studio to sleep until my session.

Woke up at eight and recorded Tyler playing the guitar for AnnaMarie's song and then had class.

Then our tech class was on saudering. Boooring to Candice but I probably should know what I'm doing.

Then I slept for two hours and had the rest of the day off until my meeting with Jason at 9pm.

We updated the stage plots which went really well.

Gee...WE can do it and not fidget...yet the Execs cannot and it's their job. Interesting.

Now sleep because we have Hammer Time for both shows again tomorrow.

Then showcase tomorrow night.

"I'm glad to hear I'm not just the rice in your burrito."

No comments:

Post a Comment