Wow. What a crazy 24 hours.
My recording session was from 11-3:30 am. We got a lot done and Jason taught me a lot along the way which was awesome.
Got to sleep for 3 hours, I think, and then up at 6:30 for sound check at 7:30.
Sound check was delayed by line check but everything worked out in the end and we were able to clear out for the showcase of the band, Royal Tailor. They were at CMC from noon to 5:45.
During that time I ate lunch and took a short nap. When I woke up, I was still exhausted.
We reset the stage for CMC Live and got ready for the show.
I was in charge of microphones during the show. I believe I did a really good job. A few times Jason helped me get stands offstage or in right places. But the show went really well. Everyone is great! :)
The after party is at a bowling alley, but I was too tired to go.
So I'm sitting here in my living room, enjoying the peace and loneliness. <3
...Except the lady across the way from us hates us CMC girls because we can be loud...and some other stuff, I guess. She was on the phone with someone and threatened to slit our wheels. :(
Next week I'm doing lights. WHOOO! Haha.
Hopefully it goes well. I'm gonna do my homework this next week.
Tomorrow Mom and Dad come to visit. I'm so excited!!!!!
"BROYG"
No comments:
Post a Comment