Today made me mad.
We got to CMC for our track classes and Tom told us that instead, we would have a class together about getting gigs. It was very interesting stuff and I think I can use it if I even want to get a gig for a band or musician.
Lunch
I helped Evan get the stage ready for Hammer Time.
Hammer Time was not the usual set up. A vocal coach woman was flown in by Warren to work with especially the girls. She gave her "input" during Hammer Time.
During her critique I learned that I should've done the executive track. My brain is wired that way better than technical. I can't explain it, but it made sense to me. So...yeah...
Then as I was doing my job, it was commented that I did it wrong and BLAH.
I am always the leader. I have leadership roles. This job, listening to Warren, doing what he says, learning something new, is totally new for me. I hate following; I'm a leader.
So I have had to shut up a hundred times this semester because no one cares what I think. My mind is executive. But no one cares to hear what I have to say because I'm a tech.
Wish I would've realized that when applying.
After Hammer Time, I just hung around CMC until dinner. I SHOULD HAVE gone back to the apartment and practiced my guitar but I didn't.
Then we were supposed to have Community Dinner but it was ruined so John told us to go get something to eat before we started watching Spinal Tap. I didn't eat dinner. My bad. Oh well.
Community Time was as usual. I'm just waiting for people to break. Oh and people are being too sarcastic, to the point that people's feelings are getting hurt. Okay.
I don't know if I'm pessimistic, down in the dumps, or what but I'm frustrated. :(
I'm not myself here. This semester is a struggle. And I don't know what it is.
Hmm...
By the way, Brandon visiting was the greatest, but now I miss everyone I know...
"But it goes to 11"
No comments:
Post a Comment