Today we had game tape. Warren didn't say anything about me messing up, thank goodness. I was worried.
Then the techs had a break until three when we were to meet about wiring Studio A.
I took this time to watch the MACKIE tt24 videos Marcus sent us. It was real basic stuff so I didn't really learn what I need to when I am in charge of FOH or MON.
I found out that this Thursday, I will be stage manager. Whoo!
At three we met with Warren who gave us things to do BEFORE we started on the studio.
I cleaned up all the cables Rick Elias was using for the artist class.
After we finished our designated tasks, Warren realized he needed to pick up his daughters from school, so he was leaving for the day. He told us we would continue tomorrow.
Most of the techs wanted to at least wire the four wires from the tracking room across the ceiling to the computer outside the room. So we spent two and a half hours doing that.
I made some mistakes along the way but the guys didn't kill me for it.
When we were done, we vacuumed and cleaned.
Then Brandon arrived and we went to downtown Nashville to eat dinner and explore.
Then we came back to CMC and jammed/hung with Tyler and Josh (tech).
I'm glad he's here. I've really missed him. :)
"I've missed your goofy ways, Kid."
No comments:
Post a Comment