Today was an unusual day.
We had class about meta-cognitive skills and the lack thereof. We discussed Spinal Tap and talked about American Idol and why it is so popular. Spinal Tap is such a funny movie!
Then we had our tech class. We were supposed to do an overview of Studio A. But we had to update the ProTools. So instead we went over monitors. Marcus says they are the "hot seat" of live performances. Even though I listened to what he said, I'm still not sure I got it. I'll learn.
After class we had lunch. Because of the mess up last night, John ordered us pizza. It was yummy!
Warren announced after lunch that our lecture with the vocal coach would be cancelled and that the artists could have private lessons with her. So I had my afternoon and evening open.
...I had no clue what to do. So I downloaded some music on Itunes, read over the cable slide show Warren sent us and took a nap.
Then this evening after dinner I TRIED to practice my guitar. I practiced what Brandon taught me and looked up stuff online. I'm having a hard time.
I guess it would be good to print off the chord charts? Maybe.
I also watched Glee, which made me smile and happy. I love that show! :)
"HOLY CRAW!"
No comments:
Post a Comment