Today was a very productive day...thank goodness.
I went to Chipotle to be alone, but was smooshed between two families. So no alone time.
Then I went to CMC and printed off an acoustic guitar chord chart and some worship songs to learn.
Then I went upstairs and Joel and I started working again on moving the accu lights. It took some work. We made wire rope to secure the lights on top of the truss and cable tied them as well. It took all afternoon.
Then at 4 Jacob helped me with the right main speaker and I finished fixing the blue snake to the pole supporting the speakers. Jacob finished moving the last accu light on the last truss.
We completed our two tasks and it felt good. :)
After that I went over to Tom's house with the rest of the students and we watched the Grammy's. It was really fun. :)
Am I ready for this week? I am not sure. But I feel more prepared than I have.
"Let's clap for Jacob. Josh. Joel!"
No comments:
Post a Comment